Moralco (short for more alcohol) is a start-up company in The Netherlands. It is in the process of commercializing a patented technology aimed at a material increase in ethanol in fermentation processes by reducing the formation of glycerol as by-product.
The Moralco technology has the following characteristics:
– Limited investment in hardware
– Implementation in existing facilities
– Increases the ethanol yield on raw material up to 5%
– Independent of the raw material or yeast used
– Short pay-back period (<< 2 years)